Things are ablaze in the SEO world. Google has changed it’s page rank algorithm it seems, dropping PR about 2 points. Mine’s still at 4 though (which isn’t much anyway). Maybe it is just about resetting the baseline. If too many related sites have a hight PR, then the value of that PR is tainted and actually of less value. I’m just happy to have a page rank…
- Google Changing the PageRank Algorithm?
- Digg Favorites Slapped By Google
- Google PageRank drop affecting sites all across the board
- Is Google’s PageRank algorithm changing?
- SMH: Google algorithm tweak spooks WWW